Tips New Year's feast
SIS can still celebrate a great party with festive while still serving various meals and snacks were delicious and tempting! Here are a few tips!
- Provide drinks free or low-calorie feast SIS. The types of low-calorie drinks can be: tea and coffee, use an artificial sweetener mineral water drinks diet soda with diet soda Holiday Punch
- Serve healthy snacks such as salads that SIS can fill with vegetables and fruits. Use pieces of carrots, broccoli, apples, oranges, and so on to create a colorful salad creations and savory taste.
- Reduce foods that are too oily dish, cooked with fried but if that is not possible, use low-fat oils, such as olive oil to replace the ordinary coconut oil.
- Select lean meat and high in protein. SIS can serve roast beef or grilled chicken, and smoked salmon as the main course in the party. Serve dessert in small portions. No harm in presenting strawberry cheese cake, pia apple, blueberry muffins as long as in small portions. The portion of each dessert that can be discharged in 1-2 bites.
- Plan activities to do activities together in SIS party. Dancing, playing ping pong, billiards, whatever it is that the party guests to stay active and keep the party atmosphere remains exciting.
- If the SIS serves alcoholic beverages in a party, do not let guests SIS consume too much or mix their own drinks. Never provide liquor to minors and do not force the guests to drink. A festive party is NOT synonymous with alcohol and be drunk for a long period ria. Drunken condition will lead to the act and behavior is no longer under control so it is possible to interrupt the party.
- Tips last and most important, namely: Have fun! But not to excess. SIS should be a good host so that guests can behave well.
- Provide small dishes to guests SIS so that they can take in small amounts even though there must be some guests who piled tower foods like pizza.
Tips when invited as guests feastHere are some tips to keep the night for the SIS will enjoy the festive spirit of the end of the year!
- Consumption of snack before coming to the party can prevent SIS eat too much at the party
- Choose carefully what foods to be eaten SIS, which will be tasted alone, and who will SIS pass. Enjoy the party, do not make arena fights eat
- Do not rush to eat, socialize and mingle before going to the dinner table
- Avoid socializing near the dining table or snack to avoid snacking behavior unconsciously
- Before deciding to consume alcohol, drink more soft drinks that SIS is not too thirsty and limit the number akohol to be taken,
- Lastly, remember to NOT drive a vehicle if the SIS when too much alcohol.